- Open Access
Erratum to: The management of the faeces passed by under five children: an exploratory, crosssectional research in an urban community in Southwest Nigeria
© The Author(s). 2017
- Received: 27 February 2017
- Accepted: 27 February 2017
- Published: 10 March 2017
The original article was published in BMC Public Health 2017 17:178
After publication of the original article  it was brought to our attention that some of the authors’ final corrections were not incorporated in the online version of the paper.
1. In the ‘Background’ section, third paragraph, “Wold Health Organisation” has been corrected to “World Health Organisation”.
2. In Table 1, under column ‘Description of variables’, “Respondents’ higest educational attainment” has been corrected to “Respondents’ highest educational attainment”.
3. In Table 1, under column ‘Frequency’, a zero (0) has been added in front of single figures 7, 4, 8 and 4.
4. In Table 3, “Location for safekeeping of child’s potty” has been corrected to “Location for safe keeping of child’s potty”.
5. In Table 9, under column ‘Variables’, “Under-5” has been changed to “Under five”.
The above corrections have been incorporated in the original version of this article.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.